GreenWorks Twin Force G-MAX 40-Volt Li-Ion 20-Inch Mower
Powered by the GreenWorks G-MAX 40-volt lithium-ion system, this mower features a dual blade design for higher cutting efficiency, utilizing two 10-inch metal blades (offering a 20-inch cutting deck). For enhanced cutting capabilities, this mower also features dual motors to operate each of the 10-inch blades and a dual battery design to increase run time. Get up to 70 minutes of run time with the G-MAX 40-volt high-capacity 4 Ah and low capacity 2 Ah Lith-Ion Batteries (included with purchase). Adding an additional G-MAX 40-volt high-capacity 4 Ah battery (sold separately) gives you almost 2 hours of run time. You can operate the mower with one battery at a time or with two fully charged batteries for efficiency, power switches automatically to the next battery for ease of use. The cutting-edge lithium-ion technology allows your mower to run at full power to the very last bar with no memory effect after charging for a longer battery life cycle. This also means there is no more need for yearly maintenance, hard to manage pull cords, or spilling gas on your lawn. With the Twin Force G-MAX Lithium-Ion Mower, you can run through your yard quietly and without the fumes. The innovative dual blade design offers superior rear bagging and mulching capabilities. The single-lever height adjustment is strategically located on top of the mower making it easily accessible and offers a range of cutting height from 1-3/8 to 3-3/8 inches and weighs only 42.5 pounds — or half the weight of a typical gasoline powered mower. The power of the Twin Force mower allows you to cut through thick and wet grass with minimal issues with the GreenWorks Smart Cut technology, which senses the density of grass and delivers added power while mower for the highest efficiency of energy use while mowing. GreenWorks is Powered by Innovation and dedicated to provide quality and reliable lithium-ion lawn tools that can offer gas comparable performance.
What’s in the box: GreenWorks Twin Force Mower, Rear Bag, Mulch Plug, one G-MAX 40-volt 4 Ah lithium-ion battery, one G-MAX 40-volt 2 Ah lithium-ion battery, charger, and owner’s manual. Replacement blade model: 29712, ASIN: B00KA783HK.
Benefits of GreenWorks 40V Lithium-Ion System
- SmartCut technology for greater battery efficiency, powerful performance and longer run time
- Up to 50 percent better mulching than single bladed lawn mowers
- Up to 50 percent less weight than comparable deck sized gasoline powered equipment
- Up to 20 percent less noise than comparable deck sized gasoline powered equipment
- Lithium-Ion technology runs at full power during its entire run time with no memory loss effect
- Battery Charge: 60-minute for 2 Ah battery or 120 minutes for 4 Ah battery
- No more oil spills, no more mixing of oil and gas, zero carbon emission, zero maintenance
- Compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40-volt system with a total of 13 tools for a complete lawn care solution
- Need more power? GreenWorks DigiPro Brushless Series is also compatible with the G-MAX System. Currently featuring the DigiPro Brushless Chainsaw, Blower/Vac and String Trimmer with attachment capability. GreenWorks DigiPro Brushless Series deliver gas performance without the hassle or maintenance requirements.